Sexplore is a unique app to explore sexual ideas for you and your partner. Get suggestions to improve and spice up your sex life.
Sex is enjoyed most when you give it your all. No holding back. Just you and your partner (and/or someone else). But whát do you want? What do they want? Communication is key for your sex life. Things you like to try, fetishes you have, but never before dared to talk about it? The longer you are together, the harder it sometimes get to be frank about your fantasies too.
Sexplore gives you a safe place to share what you want. It gives you a set of suggestions in categories like foreplay, ideas for him and her and even kinky. You simply swipe left or right to suggestions that seem exciting (or not at all exciting) to you. Next up your partner does the same. When done, you only get to see the matching suggestions for the two of you. Scrolling through these suggestions together will likely already kickstart some fun, but it too helps break the ice to talk more openly and freely about some fun suggestions given. 😊
Sexplore is not the answer. It’s a mere tool to help you. To help you explore. To help you communicate about what you want. You still have to do the “hard work” yourself (luckily!).
Enjoy it together.❤️
Dani from Sexplore
Sexplore started mid-2017 under the name “Novisioo”. With the same principle we still go by: improve sex positivity between couples (and beyond) around the world. It helped since then thousands of couples.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got some questions? We got some answers. If your question is not answered here, feel free to reach out.
- How does it work?
- Sexplore gives your partner and you 20 suggestions in various categories. You both swipe, separately, either left (no) or right (yes) to each suggestion. When you both are done, you get to see only the matching suggestions between you two. The other won’t know what you swiped right on, unless they did so too. These suggestions can be a start of some renowned fireworks between the sheets. 🎇 Or help you communicate more openly about your sexual desires.
- Is it only for heterosexual couples?
- Yes, at the moment Sexplore is only for heterosexuals (two individuals identifying as a man/woman), but there are suggestions to invite either a man or woman into the mix too! We are working on making Sexplore open to everyone, no matter your orientation (we love to hear from you!).
- What kind of suggestions can we expect?
- The suggestions you get from Sexplore range from very broad and basic: “I want to cuddle her during foreplay” to really explicit: “I want his cum on my face”. The matching suggestions can be tried at every sexy time you have or whenever you both feel like it.
- Where do these suggestions come from?
- The suggestions in Sexplore are added by us and sourced from users around the world. Want to contribute too? Add your own.
- Is there an app?
- Sexplore is a modern “Progressive Web App”. This means you can install Sexplore on your phone without the App Store (for iOS) or the Play Store (Android). This has the positive side-effect of increased privacy. How to install? On www.sexplore.app (or within your own playground) using Safari, tap the “Share” button in the toolbar (on iPhone in the bottom, on iPad next to the address bar). Then tap “Add to Home Screen” button. Sexplore is now installed just like a regular app. Note: for Sexplore to work you need an active internet connection.
- Can I add a suggestion?
- Yes, you can! Head over to this page and add it. We manually check every single incoming suggestion. We might make a few edits before we publish it to the Sexplore app.
- Can I help with translating Sexplore?
- We are working on providing Sexplore in as many languages as possible. Our focus is on Spanish, French and German. If you want to help, get in touch. In return you get a free extra month of ”Sexplore X” (the paid subscription of Sexplore).
- I want to start a new game, but it says I can't
- We want you to actually enjoy all your new-found suggestions with eachother. That's why you can only create a new game two days after you finished your last one. Take your time and enjoy it and do come back in a few days.
- Can I help Sexplore in another way?
- The easiest way to help, is to share Sexplore with your friends.
- How do I access my account?
- When you use Sexplore for the first time you get an unique link that gives you access. You can find this link in your settings. Whilst here you are advised to also add a strong password that only you and your partner knows.
- Are you on Twitter or Instagram?
- Yes, you can find us on both Twitter and Instagram.
- I want to share my story on your Wall of Love too!
- That is great. Just send it over to us using the contact form on this page and we take care of the rest.
- Is my data safe?
- All your data is transmitted securely over an SSL connection and encrypted in the database. We don’t collect any personal-identifiable data. You are also free to use nicknames instead of your real names if you wish to do so.
Want to get in touch?
If you have questions, ideas or suggestions. Get in touch.